For our Division ELECTRICAL, with production plants in Switzerland and team members in China, we are looking for you! You are comfortable in leading challenging projects and able to work hands-on as our new Project Manager in Division Electrical.
Division Electrical is focusing electrical contact solutions for the booming electrical vehicle and power distribution segments. With dynamic teams located in Switzerland and China, division Electrical is serving global customers for their demanding applications. We are looking for a talented project manager to handle the customer projects from the inquiry through to series production.
Project Manager Division Electrical
BAUMANN SCHWEIZ | Termin: sofort | Online seit: 09.11.2020
- As the direct interface to the customer, the project manager coordinates and oversees the project, ensuring that the customer needs are fulfilled, and the project can be delivered on time and on specification to the client.
- Creation and execution of project plans, timelines according to the project scope with customer oriented mindset. Preparation of the product cost and supporting Sales for the quotation.
- Coordination and completion of project documentation such as feasibility study, risk analysis, ECN, etc. according to BAUMANN standardized Gate Process.
- Key involvement for strategic projects, such as introducing raw material suppliers, coordinating with external partners and cost optimization projects.
- Tracking of cost, time and quality
- Engineering degree, or technical apprentice with further education in a technical or engineering discipline
- Minimum three years of relevant experience as a project manager or similar role, preferred in automotive or other high regulated industry (e.g. HV connector, XEV, OEM, nuclear etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of IATF 16949 is an advantage.
- Fluent in German and English
- Team player who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations, not afraid to take end-to-end ownership of tasks, international working environment experience is preferred
- Good communication skills with external/internal customers
- Scope for design the duties in a future-oriented company
- Modern infrastructure and environment
- A dynamic group management
- Training to internalize principles and our products
BAUMANN Federn AG
Tel.: +41 55 286 82 11