For our Division Medical, with production plants in Switzerland, USA, Singapore, China and Czech Republic we are seeking for you! You have a strong technical understanding, you are comfortable in managing challenging projects and able to work hands-on as our new
Global Process Engineer
BAUMANN SCHWEIZ | Termin: sofort | Online seit: 11.12.2020
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from first samples till industrialization and certification of projects.
- Coordinate and contribute to continuous improvement activities of selected strategic and other projects.
- Consult and provide technical support in order to win new projects in close cooperation with project management and sales (e.g. RFQ phase, feasibility analysis, performance estimations, physical test runs and others)
- Evaluate new process technologies and propose technical solutions.
- Documentation of projects in form of reports, project plans, guidelines, work instructions, analytical data evaluations and others.
- Testing and documentation of new production equipment (e.g. proof of concept, SAT & FAT)
- Know-How exchange and training of employees globally
- BSc degree or a higher education in the technical field
- Preferably, an apprenticeship as poly technician.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer or in industrial manufacturing
- Excellent process and application knowledge, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of production requirements within the medical device industry
- Excellent German and advanced English language skills (spoken and written)
- Exceptional and open communication skills with the ability to work in a global team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to travel, conducting your duties abroad. (up to 20%)
- Fundamental training and the support of a collegial and motivated team
- Interesting and varied field of activity and modern employment conditions and excellent social benefits
- Modern production environment and infrastructure and the best development opportunities
BAUMANN Federn AG
Tel.: +41 55 286 82 11